The Registration Process
- A meeting with the prospective parents(s)/ guardian is arranged. The Guardian Package is given out to parents.
- The parents fill in the Registration Package and submit the required forms along with the registration fee and deposit.
Waiting List Process
If parents would like to add their child's name in our waiting list, please follow these steps:
- Parents contact daycare for a scheduled tour
- Pre-Registration page is filled out and given to the daycare supervisor together with a deposit cheque in the amount of half of fee
- Parents must assign an estimate starting date
There is a $100 non-refundable application fee that is required when your child has been secured a space at the centre.
When a space becomes available for your child to attend Bella Balloon Childcare Centre, a "space deposit" of half a month's tuition must be given within 48 hours of acceptance of the childcare space. The Space Deposit will be used towards the last month of tuition fee, just before your child goes to Kindergarden. This space Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE if the space is cancelled.